Heady Trotter 4 Miler Race to Benefit FOSAS
Sunday, October 20, 2019, 10am
FOSAS is proud to have been chosen for the second year by The Alchemist Brewery as the charity partner of the Heady Trotter 4 mile race. We hope that you will join us for the second edition of a perennial favorite and a most memorable event!
*The Race is sold out as of Sept 16th. If you are an adaptive athlete and wish to participate, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop by our kiosk on the Green!
- Buy raffle tickets to win a Cornhole Board Game and prizes donated by our sponsors
- Learn about our programs and meet some of our athletes
- Get a FOSAS sticker with any donation
Sincere thanks to our friends at the Alchemist for their constant support and for such generosity towards Friends of Stowe Adaptive Sports.
More about the Heady Trotter
Perfectly timed in the middle of Fall, between Leaf season and before the Slopes open, The Heady Trotter sells out quickly, and will be your favorite race, EVER.
- Chip Timed Race finishing with Post Race Party At the Alchemist Brewery
- Music and Beer Festival 10:00AM-2:00PM
- Custom Glass and custom metal coaster to all finishers
- Lawn game zone with Cornhole, Life Size Beer Pong and Kan Jam
- Enjoy the tasting room and purchase your favorite Alchemist beers
- Food Truck festival at the finish line
New in this year
Saturday Shakedown Fun Run and Coffee
This 3 mile group fun run is untimed, there is no swag, and it is on the recreation trail and sidewalk.
All profits donated to charity.
Registration ends October 19, 2019 at 7:00am EDT
For more information, or to add your name to the waitlist for the Heady Trotter, please visit: